Wednesday, April 20, 2011

New Gaming Rig

Finally received all my parts late yesterday. The motherboard took almost 2 weeks to deliver since they were out of stock. I took advantage of a non work day and a non raid night to assemble it (it couldn't have come on a better day). It's amazing how dusty the inside of the case was after my last 3 month dust cleaning session. I made sure everything was spotless inside the case before putting my new hardware in.

Assemble took a couple hours and made sure everything was in working order.

Intel Core i5-2500 3.3GHz second gen
x2 4gb Corsair Ram
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 TI 1024 MB GDDR5 Video Card
ASUS P8H67-M LE B3 Intel H67 Motherboard
Windows 7 64-bit

I am keeping my 650w PSU and my 2 500gb Hard Drives from my other build.

Previous build was:

Duo Core E7200
2gb Ram
GeFore 9800 GT
Asus Motherboard
Windows 7 32-bit

Huge upgrade!

Looking forward to blowing games away :D

No comments:

Post a Comment