Saturday, May 14, 2011

The end of WoW

At least for me I think...

I posted this a couple weeks ago:
I've wanted to post this for a while, but I was hoping there was light at the end of the tunnel but I haven't seen any yet.

Lately, and I'm sure you noticed, that I have lost the motivation, willpower and desire to continue raiding. I login to raid, hoping it would be different, and would feel bad if I didn't and you couldn't get a raid going Ever since this expansion pack was released, I haven't had any enjoyment in raiding. The overcomplexity, random events and the amount of stress that involves defeating bosses is retarded.

On the bright side, one less caster, one less clothie and one less class token (half the raid shares the same token) to roll against. No real loss there. Lost rolls for 2 months straight vs someone is kinda depressing also.


There are some folks out there that I've played since vanilla and we have a long guild/raid history. We've had some great memories in that time.

I'll be honest here, I have thought about faction changing and hoping to find a new experience there, but I fear it will just be the same deal.


Convince me. Convince me there is light at the end of the long tunnel.

Account created: 11/23/04

For the first time since release:

Canceled (Expires: 8/8/2011 7:39 AM)

I haven't logged into WoW for almost 2 weeks now. However, I am still considering a faction change and maybe it will bring some new light somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment